This Management Training Program summarizes many of the key development issues that influence franchise companies as they continue to expand their business system. A business owner who has found success in growing his/her own business will find that developing and growing a successful franchise organization requires special considerations and efforts that previously had not been an integral part of running the company. A franchisor will find there are strategic and structural decisions to be made, particular human resource needs to be analyzed and filled, and franchisee support issues to be addressed.
To assist a franchisor with his/her growing business, this training course, along with the supporting manual, will address some of these key issues that are imperative to the proper functioning and success of a franchise organization. While the needs and concerns of each franchise company are unique, the information presented in this manual will provide an overview of the important issues to consider as your company formulates its business planning and expansion policies. Some of the principal topics covered in this management training are:
- Structuring the ownership of your franchise company
- The importance of developing a mission statement
- Business planning and analysis
- Human resources development
- Developing external relationships
- The role of both franchised and corporate expansion
- Stages in franchise organization development
- Useful resources about franchising.